Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Harder

I love the idea of you touching yourself and thinking of me. Countless times I have done the same, thinking of you. Show me what I want to see. Put your hands between your legs and let me watch. Play in front of me. Let me see you drive your fingers deep. I need to lose myself in the whirlwind of your scent and touch and sighs. I ache to explore you, my head wrapped between your thighs, tongue pushed deep seeking your taste. I need to fuck you, as hard as you can take, harder even. Your sighs, your whimpers, your cries all feed me, all satisfy my craving. I want to swallow your pain and swallow your pleasure.

I want you naked, want to lay my head on your hip, to drink in your scent. I will cover you with kisses and nips, will pinch and bite and scratch. I will be soft and be rough. I will arrange you how I want you. I will display you the way I want to see you. I will wring your pleasure out of you. You continually please me, tease me, give me what I want, but you haven't the slightest idea of what I can do for you. I will take you on your knees, my fingers inside you setting the motion of your body. I will take you on your back, your legs spread wide. I don't want some quick fuck. I will take all the time I need to enjoy your body, and you'll let me. I will leave you spent and dripping. Give yourself over to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment