Friday, November 30, 2012

Tipsy

After two glasses of wine, I'm happy - not at all drunk, just warmed up and pleasant. When I get home and drink two more (three more? four?) glasses of wine, and can't stop dancing...that's when I'm trouble. God, I am in a mood tonight.

You've never seen me truly dance...I'm not saying I'm amazing, but I definitely want to be grinding against you right now. All I need is a beat and your warm body to move against, hips grinding, undulating, body moved like a marionette to the music. I think you'd be pleased. For some reason, you like my body. You'd like it exponentially more feeling the music as deeply as I do right now, skin electric, all inhibitions lowered, moving like stopping would kill me...

In my slightly inebriated state, it is so very difficult to restrain myself. My need for you is threefold increased. I feel so flirty right now, so incredibly wanton. It's nice to feel so sexual, but it is terrible to be so sexual and yet so untouched. Maybe it's best to remember lust is just the firing of certain synapses in our brains, and should be ignored and retrained like so many other emotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment